I'm just going to update what has been happening in my life so far.
As those who read this blog know, my last post told about how my crab escaped and scared the crap out of me. Well, for those of you who don't believe in Karma, here's one for you.
My crab died soon after posting on my blog. The universe does not want you to scare me.
On the my little pony front, I've just received all the bait ponies in the mail that I bought on line. I'm very excited about fixing them up. Today I received my last box, and got a carousel pony in the batch. I was very excited about that. But what I've done so far is cleaned up about four of them, and I started painting one. It doesn't look very good because I had too big of a brush, but I bought some smaller ones. So I'll be painting again today.
I'm also on another project. Bot-con is coming up soon, and I'll be going this year. I started working on my transformers hats. I have enough material, and I just learned how to use my new sewing machine. It's all fancy-shmancy with an LED screen and different buttons to press. I was so scared I would break it or that I wouldn't know how to use it, it's so high-tech. But it's not too bad if I just want to do a simple stitch. I'm not going to touch anything else.
As for my book, I believe that I'm a fourth of the way through my novel. I'm kind of stuck on my next chapter, but I'm going to try real hard to work on it today. I'm going to try to write two chapters a week. In fact, I should be working on it right now. Opse. Anyway, I also started another writing project. I started writing a church story that's a parable. It'll only be about three pages long, but I'd like to make it into a short picture story like those one books with the wooden puppets that Deseret Books always sells. I hope anyway.
Another project I've been working on is a puzzle that has been sitting on our coffee table for over two weeks. I started working on it during General Conference because that's the easiest way for me to listen to the speakers. Anyway, I usually can finish a whole puzzle during Conference, but this one was really really hard. There's only about fifty pieces left, but I still can't get myself to finish it.
That's whats going on in my life. That's me in a nutshell for right now. More later.
See ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment