Last night I had a really weird dream. I dreamed that I wrote a book that was about three princes that dressed up in Masquerade-like costumes of three birds. A sparrow, a raven and a thrush. Then they went to a princess's party and danced around in a circle dance. It was really weird and non-explanatory. And there was this guy named Jaccobo who looked like a cuter version of a goblin. He went around and picked locks and stole people's cars. And then he was turned into a cat that looked like my pet cat, Tay. An orange stripped tabby. Anyway, my book was published, and this girl in my neighborhood read it and then wanted to marry my cat because she thought it was Jaccobo. So her parents arranged a marriage with my parents, and my parents thought she wanted to marry my brother. But I knew better. So while my family was preparing for this wonderful wedding, I was trying to keep this little girl away from my cat and trying to convinced her that he is just a cat. He's not a person-thing in disguise.
Yeah, and that was my weird dream. I like to make my dreams into books, but I think I may leave the most of this one alone. But the three princes that dressed up as birds sounded really good, and I think I may use Jaccobo in a story.
Don't ask me where any of this comes from. I was all asleep when it happpened.
Well, that's my head in a nutshell.
No comments:
Post a Comment