Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm such a copy cat.

Everything I've wanted to do, always came from some sort of inspiration. In other words, I'm a big, fat copy cat. And it didn't take fate long for her to place a blog in front of me good enough that I wanted to blog as well. I've never been good with keeping a journal. Even with my aspirations to be a writer, I have a hard time trying to write every day.

If procrastination was the eighth deadly sin, I'd be in big trouble. Or does it count in slothfulness?

Anyway, now I'm trying my hand in keeping a blog. We'll see how well this goes. I don't know what will be worse, letting this dry out like so many other projects I started, or having a ton of fun with it and nobody reads it.

Here goes nothing.

That's the reason for this blog in a nutshell.

I hope I don't crack.

No comments:

Post a Comment