Monday, July 16, 2012
A New Life
So it feels like I'm getting a new life. I'm actually getting a whole lot accomplished lately, and I thought, "I haven't updated my blog lately".
So here I am.
I now work at home, because my work couldn't stand it if I quit.
Tom and I have bought a house, and it's very likely that we'll start moving in next week if all goes well.
I'm writing more, drawing more, and being more active in all my geek stuff.
I feel more excited about things lately. I've been exercising and have more energy (although I'm more hungry sometimes). I've also just go back from vacationing in California, which was a blast.
And best of all, I'm only coughing a little. The air filter helped toned it down, but I've been getting a whole lot better, and I'm sure moving out of the big city to a smaller town will be a big help.
All in all, I'm hoping that things are turning for the best.
I'm in a real good mood.
Labels:
california,
geek,
house,
new
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment