Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Gender Confusion Dream

Okay, I really like to talk about some of my dreams. A few nights ago, I had a really interesting one.

First, I have to explain a few things. I really, really love Batman. I love him in a way that is beyond hero worship. I really admire him, even if he is just a fictional character. I love him so much.

Anyway, a few nights ago, I dreamed I was Batman. (This isn't the first time I've dreamed I was Batman. I've also dreamed of being Spiderman, but that's another issue.) So, I'm Batman, and I'm tracking down some really bad thugs. They escape into the church from my hometown. (Yeah, weird). So there's this thing going on at my church that involves all the people from my high school, but everyone is grown up. So I guess it was a high school reunion.

Anyway, the bad guys dress up as women (with bras, hose and girdles), so naturally I have to take off my own disguise. So now I'm Bruce Wayne, walking around with my class mates and talking to them. While I talk to them, I notice all the men pulling their wives and girlfriends closer to them. And I think to myself, "I'm Bruce Wayne. I'm a millionaire playboy. But wait, I'm also a girl. So why are they afraid I'm going to take their wives away."

In my dream, I knew I was a girl, but I was also Bruce Wayne.

Gender confusion.

Maybe that's a little too much of me in a nutshell.

See ya next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment