Tuesday, July 19, 2011

7th month anniversary.

Yes, my husband and I have been married for seven months since yesterday. It's so sweet. And to celebrate, we went to go see a play down in the Orem Hale Center Theater. It was really good. It's called "The Hit". If you ever get the chance, go see it. I thought that is was so cute.

We barely got there in the nick of time due to the fact we stopped by Sizzler for some food. Our waitress probably thought we were crazy because we told her we were in a hurry, and had her bring to-go boxes when she brought our meal. So we're shoveling food into our mouths, and rushed out the door. We were late to the play, but the play started 15 minutes late, so we were lucky.

It would have been a terrific day if it wasn't for the fact that when I got home, I laid on the bed in exhaustion. I hadn't been sleeping too much, so I couldn't wait to climb into bed and sleep. Then I saw on the ceiling about five tiny, baby spiders crawling around. My husband and I killed about twenty of them. After looking around the house and seeing that they were only in the bedroom, I figured they came from the window. Or there's an egg sack in our mattress (which is something I don't want to dwell on for long). Knowing I would never get any sleep in that bed, I made my husband sleep on the futon with me.

But other than that, I had a great time yesterday.

That's 7th month anniversary in a nutshell.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a rather fantastic day. (with me!!!) YES !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I glad that the day was great, so sorry to hear about the spiders.........

    ReplyDelete